keskiviikko 29. joulukuuta 2010

sotc speedpaint

I'm not really sure how I should go about learning digital painting. I have certain artists that I look up to that work digitally, but their overall style is very different than mine and I get nervous about using them as reference. Especially with color pieces!  I like sketching with solid blacks and whites digitally though because it's so fast (finished pieces are a different story). Maybe I should start doing yoga or something to  gain more patience. Haha!

characters©team ico

2 kommenttia:

  1. Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you.
    I may end up switching to digital completely, for health concerns, but I honestly have no idea where to go or how to start up again.
    Still lifes? A painting a day? Who knows. ):

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think doing speedpaints would help me get my feeling back, but I suppose there's no way to really get better unless I start putting more and more effort into the paintings. But let's bot do our best!

    VastaaPoista