lauantai 18. joulukuuta 2010

This seems like a good idea at 2 am

Helloooooo-!
There's nothing much to see here yet(because my scanner is currently 900 km's away from me) but I will start posting sketches here in a short while. Why? Well.
I've always been an intuitive drawer, or so I tell myself. My fast sketches usually end up looking better than pictures I spend hours upon hours on, and I rather draw straight from my imagination than look up references. I've actually always managed to avoid using references, and this has resulted in some wacky anatomy and other serious problems(not that using references is the way to go in all situations, but it sure would help me figure out how everything works). I have finally decided to actually take time and STUDY how stuff works(believe it or not, I've been in art schools for almost 5 years and I can still honestly say this), and I think a journal that will show my progress will keep me motivated. Comments, tips, critique & etc will be most appreciated! Cya guys in a bit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti